I am at somewhat of a quandary, I could go north the weather is a lot nicer...or...I could just stay right here? What would I do here you ask, there is a school type place here that is looking for volunteers. I have gone back and forth and back again can't decide at all...I think, I am supposed to stay,.. that is what the universe seems to be saying to me. There is yoga here and there seems to be some kind of inspiring air about this place I have written a couple of songs and my paints seem to be getting closer and closer to my hands, started some sketches who knows I might be just where I am supposed to be. That means seeing the north of India another time, which kind of makes me happy because it gives me a very solid reason for returning to this country.
No comments:
Post a Comment