Well, I have had quite the week so far. Sunday I played at an open mic show had to go on first, it made me kinda nervous. It went well, not my worst performance or my best. Yesterday I was down at the beach after my morning yoga class and daily Bauhji ingestion and two guys with a very well decorated cow came up one playing a drum the other one was playing the kind of flute that the snake charmers uses. The catch was the flute guy sat down on his feet then encouraged the cow to walk up onto his thighs, all this while playing the flute. What a man!!! I also completed my first week of advanced work with Shorat. I think I will be studying here a little while more I guess I just was not meant to see as much of the world as I thought, oh well. I am learning a lot and hopefully I can apply this knowledge to help humanity in some way. While at breakfast they were doing road construction right in front of me the guy is using a large watering pot to apply hot tar they work on about 5 yards at a time they dont set up cones and just try to work around traffic. It was so funny, cars and trucks just drove right through the wet tar most the time not even slowing down.
Sectionals explained for Dummies
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment