I think it is time for the people of this world to realize that we are all one. How much is enough? How much is not? This little planet of ours is divided and continues to be further and further divided everyday. Countries and corporations interested only in profits are exploiting people. People that do not have a forum at which to speak from. There is enough for all. We only have to decide to share. Does anyone remember kindergarten? “Share your toys” was and continues to be one of the main lessons taught. It is too bad that the majority of us have forgotten it. I have learned a lot over the past few weeks and I am ashamed of myself for not knowing these things earlier. I use to be hidden under a big hat of ignorance; I vow to not be anymore.
Sectionals explained for Dummies
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment